Monday, January 28, 2008

18 weeks, almost halfway there

I have been so lazy, so not to active on here, I need to get it together

We missed week 16 pix but we did take week 17 pix so here they are



eww I look fat.... sometimes at night when I wake from my always full bladder if I feel my stomach just under my belly button, its hard as a rock, I assume that is my uterus being forced up by my bladder

and about this whole full bladder thing, I have no idea how I am going to handle it when its gets worse, because I am so annoyed at the fact that my bladder ALWAYS feel full. but yet so little comes out at a time, what am I gonna do

no pix since the last one. Our big U/S date is Feb 8th, where we get to find out the sex!!! woohoo, will we be Team Pink or Blue... what do you think??

No comments: