Monday, July 11, 2011

Wow I love reading this blog

Oh my sweet little girl is so grown up now. I really loved looking back and reading this blog. I really wish I would of kept it up. So many things you forget. I even more really wish I would of done this for Liam. But isn't that how it goes. Your first is porcelin. You do so much for them and then the second comes and they just tag along.

Well maybe if I remember I will try to post a few stories here and there so that I can read about them later on after I have forgotten everything

Just for fun, lets catch up from where we left off, this is gonna take a while......

22 months worth of photos in review:

13 months Jul 09 - Aug 09

lana loo playing at her favorite park





14 months Aug 09 - Sept 09

We used to spend every Saturday at the park with her friend J







15 months Sep 09 - Oct 09

Celebrating Halloween in LA.
Got to hang with some famous people :0)


16 months Oct 09 - Nov 09

My Little Lamb
Halloween '09

Already playing with mommy's makeup


17 months Nov 09 - Dec 09

Poor baby was afraid of Santa,
but what an awesome classic shot
I love it, haha


In December when Mommaw and Gma came to visit



18 months Dec 09 - Jan 10

During our 18th month "photoshoot"
as you can see I got a new camera when Alana turned 1
I started out not so good as you see here
but I do get better.



whoops, looks who's coming soon....



This is really just leftover from Alana... lol


Our new little bean Due August 2010



19 months Jan 10 - Feb 10

Our Valentine's "photoshoot"





20 months Feb 10 - Mar 10

Our little bean is growing up, look at those long legs


Trying out a new park with her buddy J


hmmm, what do we have here??
guess we will find out soon enough



21 months March 10 - Apr 10

woo hoo....It's a boy.
My sister was visiting the week we did the big US. She got to be in the room
when we found out for real!


2nd Easter.. crazy girl



22 months April 10 - May 10

Getting bigger. You remember I have pix of my belly for every week
that I was pregnant the first time. ya, well I was lucky to get every month for the
second pregnancy.... The maternity
portraits later on make up for it :0)


oooh another new park...



23 months May 10 - June 10

Little man is getting bigger. Funny thing is he was in the same exact position as
lana loo when she was in my belly. Butt in my upper right liver..lol and head in lower left pelvis, same hiccups too :0)


As you can see during this pregnancy my photography was
put to the side




2 years old!!! June '10 ... hmm not on my flickr, will update later...

Jul 10

But here is our sweet boy!


lana loo got a formal 2 year photoshoot by the lovely
Amberbella Photography <3



mommy just snapping a pic of her sewing


On my birthday and a new haircut. What is it with being pregnant
and wanting to chop all your hair off

oooh here it is. 5 am in the morning in Malibu
My amazing photoshoot again with the super
talented Amberbella Photography



Aug 10

One of my most favorite shots of L.
Its amazing what kids will do for a lollipop



and look who decided to join us in August!
weighing in at 8lbs 3oz
8:23 am
minutes after birth


Sep 10

My most favorite photograph of li li boy.
yep I call him li li boy, embarrassing isn't it?
As you can see I am starting to get back into my photography.
And what a lovely model to inspire me



Oct 10

Hanging out in VA at mommaw's with Buffy.



My handsome boy... he love's his mama.
also sporting the blue/gray eyes which have yet to change :0)


li li first Halloween!!!





Nov 10

Enjoying a beautiful day at Aunt Sweetpeas. Such a natural
First time on a horse and she loved it, like she's been
riding for years.



oh sweet boy's 3 month photoshoot



Dec 10
Getting ready for Santa
4 months old


I really need to update my flickr, I couldn't find a pic of Alana for December :(

Jan 11

Our first photoshoot of the new year. Jan 1, 2011


My little man getting some love from daddy



Feb 11

Our Valentines for 2011





6 month photoshoot, El matador
My favorite Beach
@ sunset


Mar 11

7 months old!!!


Another one of my faves! Like a little Gap model



Apr 11

Easter 2011


We got a thumbsucker :0)


May 11

Can't wait to put this on the wall of my house



Jun 11

lana loo turns 3!!!!


10 months old and already has 2 teeth on the bottom
and 2 more coming in on top


July 11






Wow that was a lot of catching up.....

No comments: